- Safe and accessible form of yoga suitable for all levels of fitness and flexibility.
- Suitable for those new to yoga or returning to yoga after injury.
- Modifications, options and stages offered (including chair options).
Regular yoga classes generally include:
- Activation to warm up the body
- Energy Block Release sequences
- Flowing sequences and postures
- Focus on breath awareness
- Still points for awareness
- Nature based affirmations / visualisations
- Encouragement to listen to your own body
- Deep and restorative relaxations
- Mindful movement and meditation
- Relaxing music playlists
- Sounds of the crystal singing bowl (heart / crown)
- Koshi chimes (earth / air / water / fire)
- Clearing scent of Tinderbox Equanimity room spray
- Grounding doTERRA Yoga Collection oils
Classes are held in community centres so please consider bring the following:
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle (to keep hydrated)
- Meditation cushion (optional)
- Extra props like blocks / strap (optional)
- Warm blanket / eye pillow (optional)
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry
- Tissues and bacterial wipes available
Dru Yoga is a graceful and flowing form of yoga. The joints are kept relaxed and soft during movement.
This creates flexibility and a free flow of subtle energy.
The spinal wave and spinal twist are core features of Dru Yoga, enhancing spinal health and vitality.
Visit the Dru Yoga website to experience some free online classes.
Remember the pause is as important as the pose, enjoy the still points