Is your workplace looking to promote health, wellness and employee engagement?
I have a background working in the community services and health sector with a particular focus on mental health and well being.
I can offer lunch time 30 minute yoga sessions or longer breakout sessions at your organisations next team building or staff wellness day.
If your workplace is looking to offer self care and wellness sessions to employees I can offer the following:
- Yoga (including desk / chair yoga)
- Breath awareness and practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Relaxation and progressive muscle relaxation
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Stress management
- Easing back, neck pain and headaches
I can also design programs specifically for clients of your organisation around physical and mental health and well being. I have previously partnered with the Shire of Capel to offer the following sessions:
- Stress Less / Relax More workshops aligned to the Act Belong Commit messaging of keeping mentally healthy.
- Stay on Your Feet “Move Your Body” session aimed at older adults for improving strength and balance.
Contact me to discuss your workplace or organisational needs further.
A University workplace research study has given a positive indication that the Dru Yoga workplace programs are highly effective for improving well being and resilience to stress in the workplace. A randomised, controlled study found that employees who practiced Dru Yoga techniques for six weeks reported feeling significantly:
- more confident in dealing with stress
- more energised
- more happy
- more clear-minded
- more agreeable
- more confident
- more composed
- more purpose and life satisfaction
…than the control group who did not practice Dru Yoga. For more information visit the Dru website.