Is your workplace looking to promote health and wellness?
I have a background working in the community services and health sector with a particular focus on mental health and well being. I also have experience in leading not for profit organisations both in management and Board positions. My focus is on preventative mental health and well being. Bringing a level of equanimity to your organisation with practices to support mental calmness, composure and evenness of mind, especially at times of stress.
I can offer lunch time 30 minute yoga and/or meditation sessions or longer breakout sessions at your organisations next team building or staff wellness day. I can also offer mindfulness practices to your leadership team that will support equanimity, assist manage emotions, lead with physical presence, promote physical movement and compassion in your workplace.
If your workplace is looking to offer health and wellness sessions to employees I can offer the following:
- Yoga (including desk / chair yoga)
- Breath awareness and practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Relaxation and progressive muscle relaxation
- Mindfulness meditation
- Stress management
- Easing back, neck pain and headaches
I can also design programs specifically for clients of your organisation around physical and mental health and well being. I have previously partnered with:
- Shire of Capel to deliver Stress Less / Relax More workshops aligned to the Act Belong Commit messaging of keeping mentally healthy.
- Shire of Capel to deliver Stay on Your Feet “Move Your Body” session aimed at older adults for improving strength and balance.
- City of Bunbury to offer Mindful Movement & Meditation in partnership with Act Belong Commit for Mental Health Week.
- Pathways SouthWest to offer a Yoga and Meditation session for Carer’s Week.
- St John of God Bunbury Hospital to offer their leadership team a mindful movement session and meditation on the value of compassion.
A University workplace research study has given a positive indication that the Dru Yoga and Meditation workplace programs are highly effective for improving well being and resilience to stress in the workplace. A randomised, controlled study found that employees who practiced Dru Yoga and Meditation techniques for six weeks reported feeling significantly:
- more confident in dealing with stress
- more energised
- more happy
- more clear-minded
- more agreeable
- more confident
- more composed
- more purpose and life satisfaction
…than the control group who did not practice. For more information visit the Dru website.
Private or Workplace Yoga / Meditation
Private yoga and/or meditation sessions can be arranged at your venue, workplace or online.
Looking to offer self care and well being for your group or organisation?
New to Dru Yoga and Meditation?
Want to learn in privacy?
Looking for a personalised practice to meet your needs?
$80.00 per hour or as negotiated.
Contact Nicky to arrange your private yoga and/or meditation session.